Sunday

"Hacking the Afterlife" Premiere on Gaia June 21st

My documentary "Hacking the Afterlife"

On Gaia.com on June 21st, 2021 



Drops in one week. See what over 20 million viewers on Quora have seen (21 and counting) in terms of research and data.

21 million views of the "Hacking the Afterlife" forum


Hypnotherapists accessing information that cannot be cryptomnesia or remembered details, people speaking directly to loved ones on the flipside, people hearing directly from people no longer on the planet with new information - via guided meditation, mediumship or hypnotherapy.

"See! Hear! Experience!" I cannot bring myself to say "Talking to the Dead" because they cannot be dead if they're talking.

Cannot be gone if they're giving new information. Cannot be a figment of imagination when so many thousands report the exact same thing. The experience of talking to the afterlife (people back home) is subjective - but we can objectively examine the data of the thousands who have already done so, who have already experienced talking to loved ones on the flipside.

As Robert Towne put it recently; "I spent my whole life convinced the afterlife did not exist. And now I am convinced it does. What happened?" As I pointed out, it wasn't because of the numerous sessions with Jennifer Shaffer, or my incessant observations - it was because he had the first person experience of chatting to someone no longer on the planet who revealed only information he could know, only information that he could be aware of, or gave him new information he wasn't aware of and turned out to be accurate.

I'm safe in saying "This film will blow your mind." Literally. Should come with a warning. "Mind may be blown. View with caution." It's the accumulation of ten years of filming lightning in a bottle - in cafes, noisy restaurants, clips on TV shows I was involved in creating, or just mind bending evidence that life goes on.

Don't watch it if you aren't prepared to know how the play ends. Watch it if you are curious how it might end.

As Harry Dean Stanton puts it (In the film, speaking from the Flipside) "Tell people to believe in the possibility of an afterlife and then they won't waste another minute of their lives arguing about it like I did.." Wise words.

One week from tomorrow night on Gaia.com -


https://youtu.be/hFOIYkE9yJE

Meanwhile...

A Quoran posted this comment yesterday and I read it aloud to my family over lunch. They often wonder what the hell I'm doing or why. Kind of summed it up.

“In my quest to seek out the answers, no matter the time required, and efforts proven to take to get there, I'm still stifled how you, actually “get it". How you, among countless millions, remove ALL personal opinion, and submit your findings, while remaining absolutely neutral in its entirety.

YOU, stand alone, and in a league for which few reside. The realm for which the 5% of humanity, provide instruction to living 95%. The sheep of existence as its come to be known.

While almost all, subject their findings, altered with a spiritual belief, or feelings they are opposed to, and which severely alters proper instruction, and educated guidance, you sir, do not.

Clearly sir, you aren't quite human, lol, but instead, one continually educating himself, and as one could question, arguably brought forth from one of the 135 levels or tiers as is were, of higher existence, that provide instruction to the common spirit in the afterlife.

To have come across someone worthy of this respect, I personally wish to thank you for educating the many whom come across your findings.

I cannot say just how it disgusts me to see so many submissions, whereby personal opinion, religious belief, counter properly educating the sherp that read their books, or submissions.

I wish you nothing less than the reverence we have, for the great literary scholars of the middle ages, that endlessly seen criticism from their time period, whom finally have the respect they deserve, just thousands of years later.

It's been a pleasure to follow your submissions.

Take care.”

My wife asked how I responded, told her I wrote “Mom, you gotta stop posting comments.” (Just kidding.)

If the research helps people it’s not my fault or ability. It's just research. I'd offer that folks aren't sheep… but nothing wrong with sheep, they too are walking us home. Just enjoying it more than we do.

But glad it's helped some. (Thanks Mike A)

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!