Monday

Hacking the Afterlife documentary is live on Gaia

Hacking the Afterlife is LIVE ON THE AIR!

LIVE ON GAIA NOW!!! Ten years of chatting with the afterlife. Jennifer Shaffer, Michael Newton, Scott De Tamble, Kimberly Babcock, Howard Schultz, Bill Paxton, Harry Dean Stanton, Luana Anders, Charles Grodin - all make appearances. As Gary Schwartz PhD put it in the Foreword for "Flipside:" "This is the kind of book once you have read it, you will no longer be able to see the world in the same way again." The same can be said of this film. Don't watch it unless you're prepared to change how you see the world... and the world beyond.


1. The feature length documentary (1:49). 

2. The trailer for the documentary also at Gaia: 

Here's the trailer via my YouTube page at Martinizone.com:

A little background about the film:

Luana Anders
It's taken me ten years to make a sequel to "Flipside" 

The film is a distillation of that research over the past ten years. There are a couple of clips from the original "Flipside" documentary for context.

The documentary is in three sections:




1. Hacking the Afterlife via hypnotherapy.

In this section, the footage touches upon the hypnosis sessions that have been done by a number of clinical psychologists and others. I start with Michael Newton, because he was responsible for my entry into this arena - clips from his last filmed interview (which makes up the documentary and book "Flipside.")

I feature a clip of Dr. Brian Weiss talking about the research, as his was the first book I read that introduced me to the topic.  Charles Grodin's wife, Elissa Grodin turned me on to the book, "Many Lives Many Masters."

Later on in the film is an excerpt from a talk with Dr. Helen Wambach. Dr. Wambach was a clinical psychologist in the 1970's who did extensive research into using hypnosis to access previous lifetimes. By eliminating bias she was able to verify historical accuracy. She eliminated bias by not focusing on personal experience or journey - but on recalled details. What kinds of utensils were used in what time period, the weather of the region recalled, the clothing worn, the construction materials used. By focusing on historical details she could demonstrate that people were recalling things with veracity - historically accurate events that aren't part of the zeitgeist (books, films, etc).

I feature a number of hypnotherapy cases I've filmed - two friends of mine who both agreed to have me film their hypnosis sessions. One a lifelong friend who was a successful TV executive, another a screenwriter with Parkinson's. Both have revelatory memories about previous lifetimes while under hypnosis.

Michael Newton in his last filmed interview


The Second Part is "Hacking the Afterlife" through mediumship.

I focus on mediums that I know or have worked with in the past. Jennifer Shaffer works with law enforcement agencies nationwide on missing person cases. The other mediums are people I know to be accurate in their work. In the film "Talking to Bill Paxton" also on Gaia, I have three different mediums answer the same questions I ask my old friend on the flipside.  Each one answers the same way - the same answers - even though in one case I wasn't in the room when the questions were asked.

Jennifer Shaffer
Also a filmed interview with James Van Praagh that was part of the Charles Grodin show which I produced and participated in, where James speaks directly, live on air to my friend Luana Anders on the flipside.

There are dramatic scenes speaking with the late actor Harry Dean Stanton, my friend, friend of Luana Anders (who helps us from the flipside) and his dramatic recounting of his crossing over to the afterlife. He provides accurate information about his last days on earth, as well as personal private messages to his friends.

There's a portion where I introduce the life and career of Luana Anders and how she's been instrumental in my education in this area.


Harry Dean and Bill Paxton are in the film

The third section is "Hacking the Afterlife" via NDE's - 

in this case, I demonstrate how no hypnosis is required for someone to access a dramatic event. Could be a dream, NDE, or some other "consciousness altering event."  There's an interview with filmmaker Josh Davidow where he recalls a previous lifetime without hypnosis - which I provide evidence of in the documentary. There are the NDE's of Josh and Steph Arnold and then a demonstration how they can "access the afterlife" with a series of simple questions.

Film was submitted prior to the passing of my dear friend Charles Grodin - so while he's not in the "dedicated to" section, he knows he's included.

Your truly and Charles Grodin on the Merv Show


Again - ten years of trying to capture lightning in a bottle.

It's not my opinion, theory or belief that people say these things with or without hypnosis, via mediums, via hypnotherapy, via meditation - it's on film. I have hundreds of similar cases of people on camera, on a microphone doing the same.

Thanks to Scott De Tamble for his generous help in allowing me access to his work, thanks to Jennifer Shaffer and her generous help allowing me to access her gifts of mediumship.  There's no film without them.

But take the time to watch it, it's free on Gaia.com (for new subscribers)

For further information, or "read along" texts - I can offer my books:

1. Flipside: A tourist's guide on how to navigate the Afterlife.

2. Flipside the documentary

3. It's a Wonderful Afterlife (books one and two).

4. Hacking the Afterlife

5. Architecture of the Afterlife

(For those with a science bent, see UVA's DOPS Dr. Greyson's "After" Dr. Tucker's "Before" and Ed Kelly PhD's "Consciousness Unbound" for how consciousness can exist outside the brain. While I've met or interviewed all these scientists from UVA, their work and research isn't part of mine - However, because we are talking about conversing with people no longer on the planet, one would have to understand how consciousness can still exist by learning from scientists how that is possible.)

For more information about Scott: Scott at Lightbetweenlives.com

For more information about Jennifer: JenniferShaffer.com

We have three books we've created together; "Backstage Pass to the Flipside" books one, two and three. All transcripts of our weekly interviews.

There are numerous clips, and 65 podcasts at MartiniZone.com or the audio is at HackingTheAfterlife.com - 

There are now three documentaries available: "Flipside" "Talking to Bill Paxton" and "Hacking the Afterlife" on Gaia

All flipside all the time.

If you have a chance, can watch the film, (and like it?) please leave a comment in the space provided at Gaia.  The more people who "like" a film, the more people become aware of it.  

My apologies for out of focus shots, shots filmed in crowded restaurants, noisy cafes - this is a labor of love, and despite having a career in the film industry making feature films that don't have "spotty lighting" or "bad sound" - sometimes you just have to turn on the camera and see what you can capture. It's lightning in a bottle, or in this case a tripod (or cellphone).

Enjoy.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Richard, I have been deeply enthralled with all of your books and also read all of Dr. Newton’s. I have a question for you I have never been able to find the answer to. Why do LBL therapists from TNI say they do not recommend LBL therapy for people who suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder? If you are unaware, the suicide rate for this type of mental illness is the highest among all mental illnesses. My wife suffers from it and I suggested she try an LBL session to try and help her suffering since nothing else seems to work. Medication helps but barely. I’m terrified that me and our two young boys are going to loose her to this disease. The message seems to be so strong from folks in your book “A Backstage Pass To The Flipside” but TNI therapists won’t help those that seem to need it most. I understand this could be a contract we previously made but most suicides seem not to be. Almost like they’re disappointed they didn’t work through the pain in that particular life. Please shed some light on this for me, I feel like my wife’s life depends on it. Could you possibly ask Luana about this during your next session? Feel free to email me back. I understand you’re a very busy man but I just felt compelled to reach out to you for some reason. Maybe because you’re a healer soul and I listen to your books on audible as I travel for work. Thank you for all that you’re doing for humanity sir. Your books have helped me deal with my current life tremendously.

Rich Martini said...

Sorry I missed your comment. As licensed professionals, people who do get licenses as a hypnotherapist have to adhere to rules about treatment and care. So if someone is suffering from a medical ailment they aren't allowed to interfere with doctor's care. (I'm not a hypnotherapist, at least as I understand it, that's the case.) However, there are methods to help someone with mind issues. I recommend taking a look at Richard Davidson's work in meditation. Med means to measure in Latin - and his studies showed that meditation can "cure or alleviate symptoms of depression." The lecture I attended at UCLA was filled with psychiatrists looking for alternatives to SSRI treatment. Davidson showed the results that a single session can "change the shape of the amygdala." The regulator of serotonin, or emotions. The idea is that someone who has learned to meditate is literally 'rewiring' the brain. In terms of hypnotherapy, indeed, a hypnotherapist is "bypassing the filters" that Dr. Greyson mentions in his book "After." Going to the source. In my doc "Hacking the Afterlife" a woman with Parkinson's uses hypnotherapy to bypass her symptoms - and speak to her higher self. On camera she loses her shaking and speaks in a clear voice. To my mind, if I had Parkinson's, I'd do a hypnotherapy session every day to lessen the effects. So I agree with you - and doing a hypnotherapy with someone highly recommended should help, at the very least help examine how these issues came about. What was the choice about? Why did someone make this choice? Is there anything one can do diet or medically that can help alter or change this paradigm? I worked with Scott at lightbetweenlives.com on the Parkinson's friend that I brought to a session and filmed. So, the hypnotherapist doesn't need to know why someone has come to see them - just put in the list of questions some of the questions you have, or that might be answered. "I would like to ask my guides about some issues that I have. Can we ask them to address those?" And the hypnotherapist doesn't answer the question, but they help a person to access their guides directly. And by asking those questions - if one gets that far - one can possibly see a method for rewiring the mind. Even to ask "can my guides help me rewire my brain so that I don't have these issues?" is a question anyone can ask at any time. Hope this helps.

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!