Tuesday

A post from the Quora forum HACKING THE AFTERLIFE

For the past few years, have been maintaining a forum called HACKING THE AFTERLIFE.  

https://hackingtheafterlife.quora.com/

Hi, Richard, I had the most wonderful experience last weekend. I performed at a house concert not to far from my home, and on my way out the door, I said to my pal, Andy, on the flipside, "come hang out with me tonight." 

Andy was as close as a brother to me and his passing from cancer four years ago was wrenching, despite our having a great conversation just prior to his transition about going home, and how we don't die. After the concert, I was talking to a few friends, when one of them cracked up. 

In that instant, I clearly heard Andy's laugh, and saw his sparkle in Kevin's eyes. I told him, you remind me so much of my friend, Andy! Even my husband saw it. 

In that instant, I knew Andy was indeed hanging out with me and I felt such pure joy and love. I tell you this because that moment was made possible because you choose to share your research and insight with the world, and I've been paying attention (unlike during my loooong years in Catholic school when the ceiling tiles were more interesting than the lesson plans). 

I just wanted to send a little of that joy back to you with my thanks.


Thanks for sharing your experience. It’s always fun when a pal shows up. Like I say, no one outside the circle of friends would believe it, be aware of it, and the closest of close friends may be skeptical of it - which is fine, because it’s not for them. It’s for the individual who knows the frequency so well they feel that inner “ding!” when the sound of their laughter, their favorite song, some obscure reference suddenly pops up - and we can’t help be be a little breathless… with “Oh wow. You have no idea what just happened.”


We don’t. But it’s cool. Thanks for sharing.



DIVINECOUNCILS.COM


No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!