Saturday

A comment about DivineCouncils.com


 
From a Quora follower in the "Hacking the Afterlife" -

https://www.amazon.com/Divine-Councils-Afterlife-Flipside-Court-ebook/dp/B0BKMV34QP

"Hi Richard, I just got your book Divine Councils In the Afterlife.

I LOVE IT. I am amazed by the amount of information you can get.

I am a hypnotherapist and it really does parallel the information that I receive when my clients are in a trance.

It was your podcast (HackingTheAfterlife.com) that is dedicated to start taking ppl to their councils in the first place.

The very first time I did, my client told me that the first 2 were trees.

All I could hear was you in my ear saying “Don’t judge it”.

It was one of the most healing and beautiful sessions I’ve had with someone. Thank you."

On Sale Now at Kindle: DivineCouncils.com

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!