Saturday

Hacking the Afterlife with Jennifer Shaffer, Luana Anders and Larry King


Larry stopped by for the last ten minutes. He suggested we hold off on interviewing him. I asked a couple of questions to see what he'd say. We'll talk to him soon.

Meanwhile we had a general discussion to help people to access their loved ones on the other side.

At the top of the show, I ask Jennifer about two folks I've not met - Tyler and Alysha.  In yet another demonstration of her ability to connect to the flipside, Jennifer mentions a number of things about Alysha, who is no longer on the planet. I had no clue how accurate that was until this morning.

This email came from Tyler: 

"Just thought I'd share some of the validations with you. 

- Her scent: Jennifer had it immediately correct concerning me retaining her most prominent clothing in vacuum-sealed bags in the effort of scent preservation

- Jewelry/necklace with beads: She has a string lapis lazuli bracelet I got for her I have displayed on her shrine. (Naturally it is implied her ring is there as well!)

- "Scrapbook": This was the one, an emotional whirlwind. I have had the plan(that any attempt at concealing from her in the effort of surprise is futile, haha) of compiling all video footage and special moment photos into a video. It is going to be played with a cover to "The Wonder of You" by Elvis. Thought you'd find that humorous, given the podcast's previous guest list!

It goes without the need for confirmation that I feel things heavily, as Jennifer mentioned. This circumstance has destroyed me, so to speak -- hence the need to listen in my own time. Your graciousness in this exchange is returned with my undying appreciation..."

Glad to be of help  Tyler.

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!