Wednesday

Autism and the Flipside

A person on Quora asked the following question in the "Hacking the Afterlife" forum.  

I am sharing the answer in the hopes it may help someone.



 Do people with autism receive a compensation for their hardship in the afterlife?

My answer:

"Its a complicated topic but based on the research, our notion of reward and trauma is skewed. People who can refer to their previous lifetimes, either through hypnotherapy, meditation or mediumship claim we bring about a third of our conscious energy to a lifetime.

That the rest remains “home.” So the bulk or roughly two thirds of who we are is always home.

In the reports of people who recalled having a lifetime with some form of the spectrum, or accessing the higher self to ask questions about a sibling or relative, they report the same things.

That a person may have brought less to this lifetime. ( The number when asked “how much of your conscious energy was in that lifetime?” The answer is often around ten percent.) It's hard to discuss if one isn't aware of how incarnation works or consciousness functions.

But the most eloquent response I've filmed was during a conversation between a medium and an avatar, someone considered the epitome of love.

Question was asked about their granddaughter's autism and the response was “consider their life as a window of love. Their life is closer to source because its unencumbered by the normal things humans stress and worry about. Their journey is one of love on a more profound level.”

It brought to mind the Mormon tradition where they reportedly consider autistic children as “angels, closer to God" because of how they experience the world and how they encourage others to love unconditionally.

Based on the research, its the “older wiser souls" who volunteer for the more difficult journeys. So the person currently in this physically challenged journey has reportedly volunteered to help teach others lessons in empathy, compassion or love.

But again, its a temporary condition, as are all physical conditions. Consciousness doesn’t arise from the brain, and when people return home they are aware of why they made that decision to experience life in that fashion. My two cents."



Today, I heard this response from a mom on Quora:

"As a mom, I can speak for most parents of a low-functioning autistic, and often difficult children, the perpetual grief is never-ending with areas of reprieve. The parents may ask themselves, “what did I do in this life or any life to deserve such hardships?” We have moments of feeling punished even when we fiercely love and protect these helpless human beings. The thought of a pact with my son before we were mother and son is a view I’ve never had and thank you. “We are all just walking each other home” are words to live by."



So, this morning, I realized that in my most recent, yet to be published book, there's an "Interview with Jesus" where he addresses this topic.  So I'm sharing this unpublished portion of an interview I filmed in 2016 just after publishing "Hacking the Afterlife" (and why it's not in that book but will be in an upcoming book.)

"Thanks for sharing your son… I can only point to the research.  I found it interesting to learn how in Utah, they consider children on the spectrum as “angels closer to God.”  Oddly enough - that appears to be accurate.

I’ll share part of this interview that I filmed with medium Jamie Butler, who was accessing “Jesus” in a room filled with attendees a couple of years back. It was after the book “Hacking the Afterlife” was published, so I didn’t transcribe or include it in the research… until recently when someone bugged me about it.

This is from my unpublished book “Finding Jesus on the Flipside” - I’m sharing it because, I found it an odd confirmation of what the research indicates in this area.

Again - we are in a room of people who have come to see medium Jamie Butler speak. When I went to see her on a Friday night, I told her that someone had emailed me and said “Jesus appeared in my kitchen last night while I was washing dishes and told me to tell you to go and see Jamie speak.”  Which is an odd email to get- and even odder to discover Jamie was in my home town that weekend.

So I went and mentioned this odd message - and Jamie said “Well, come back tomorrow and let’s see if we can “dial him up.”

Jamie in the woods

The following day, I filmed Jamie channeling a Victorian age woman (her muse, “Grace”) who often helps her with difficult conversations - and in this one, after about a half hour of her directly answering questions on Jesus’ behalf (personal questions that Jamie could not know, but he did) - one of the women in the audience asked the following question:

Question: “Could you help me understand what I can do to help my son who is autistic?” 

Jamie as “Grace”: “He says for others to listen to this, “Because it is not just a mother’s love for a son, it’s a love to help another.” He says, “When they (a person with disability) are not having an equal experience of life that you are, when you can see someone struggling in ways, it cannot be compared to you and your experiences.” 

He says “I bring this to your attention, because I want you, every time you want to reach out to mend, to heal, to help, to cure; to step back and look at your hands.” He said, “Notice that they’re empty. They’re empty for a reason; you are not to do the work for them.”  

“You are to be present with them, you are to encourage them to find their answers. Now if you’re wondering how a mother to a young son is to give the power to a young child, what good would this do? Autistic children come into this life, and they keep their light closely linked to the beyond; to "home." They engage in this world as if they were on TV but sitting in a room at home in heaven.” 

(Important to note; “Step back and look at your hands. Notice that they’re empty. You are not to do the work for them.” We come to the planet to experience life, and by taking over the steering wheel from our children they can’t learn to drive. Also, he mentions the word “home” – as in not being here, but back “home” where we all come from.)

“They’re not really on Earth.  So for them to act like you, or to have experiences like you, that is not what is needed. That is not the level of success; the level of success is to be next to the person that holds the issue - the suffering, the disease, the mental imbalance, the need.”  

“Advocate for them in the ways that they want, pay attention more to the child, to the person who needs, and not to what the doctors speak of. Though they are brilliant, though they are studied and very intelligent,” he says, “what is most valuable is (to ask) “What does the child need?”  

“This experience is all for great reasons. It is not about suffering, and it is not to understand what loss is, it is to understand what light is, that is why this experience is in your life.” He says “Thank you. I love you.” 

(Note: Hearing Jesus say that children with mental issues are “not really on Earth” is mind bending to hear. But it is in line with the research. People report we bring about “30%”’ of our conscious energy to a lifetime, but those who have dementia, mental issues use roughly “10%” of that energy.  That the rest is “back home.” So this comment is in line with the research. I can’t emphasize how startling this is to hear him say. Also, Grace the channeler can be archaic. Staid is defined as “Sedate, respectable, and unadventurous. Old English from 1557.” Britannica)”

Again, I’m sharing this because some folks may need to hear it. 

I found this passage to be in line with the other reports and research - the fact that I’m hearing it from Jamie, who is channeling “Grace” who is channeling “Jesus” - must give us pause. It’s interpretation layered upon interpretation. But what makes it life affirming, is that if we consider the possibility, it allows us to explore things in a different fashion. 


My two cents. Here's Jamie Butler's webpage:


2 comments:

MelV said...

Thank you so much for this preview, I fully intend on reading this book when released! I do have a question I hope you could shed some light on. I have a 25 yr. old daughter who until the age of 12 was happy, healthy and by social norms, "normal". She was playing dodgeball at school and got hit in the head and then started suffering from epilepsy and for 3 yrs we could not find the problem area. Thank goodness , we found a Dr. who had the answer. We then embarked on multiple surgeries (think Phineas Gage and the removal of pieces of brain ), paralysis and loss of speech among other issues . Things I had taken for granted when she was a child. She almost died a few times but decided not to take the exit I guess. Fast forward to current day, she's very healthy and basically a happy person. she still has seizures ( not as much) but I cant help but wonder... is she "home" when this is happening? She has no memory when she comes to. Is most of her conscious at home? What is her soul teaching our family by having this affliction? I do want you to know , listening to you and Jennifer have brought me so much peace ( I imagine my spirit guide helped me to find you) regarding my beautiful child and our journey as a family on this Earth. Thank you, Thank You , Thank You!

Rich Martini said...

As I've mentioned, people can access one's higher self via hypnotherapy. So that would be one way to do it - book a session with a Newton Institute trained licensed hypnotherapist - I suggest them because I've filmed so many and they know of what I"m speaking about - and ask if one can "access the higher self of this person" when one does the session. If the hypnotherapist is talented, they will ask to see what one can learn or find out. I've been doing the same thing without hypnosis for awhile, as well as accessing higher selves with meditation, or asking simple questions to a medium (as we do at MartiniZone.com) I think last week's podcast was on this topic of "how to I access one's higher self?" Suffice to say people report we only bring a portion of our conscious energy to a lifetime - so when one is asleep, or in a coma, or in the midst of a seizure - it's not that the higher self is having a problem, it's just the computer having a glitch. Computers have them all the time - and we wait, reboot and move on in general. But if one wants to "hear the answer" they can ask their own guides, teachers, or the person's guides teachers or higher self for some guidance. My two cents.

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!