Thursday

Hacking the Afterlife with Ketamine, Harry Dean, Hawking and a Visit from the Alpha and Omega


An unusual confirmation of events on the Flipside from Jennifer Shaffer and the term "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (and the rest of the poem that includes “rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.”) 
From Wiki: "Tinker Tailor" is a counting game, nursery rhyme and fortune telling song traditionally played in England, that can be used to count cherry stones, buttons, daisy petals and other items... It is commonly used by children in both Britain and America for "counting out", e.g. for choosing who shall be "It" in a game of tag."

The title came to mind and it appears to reference the idea that we are always connected to all of our lifetimes - no matter which role we've chosen on the planet this time around. Another conversation with the flipside about process. 




But in terms of "Tinker, Tailor" - a counting game, I think what Luana wanted me to mention, or think about - was the idea of "counting the lifetimes we've had."  We appear on the planet as all of these characters, they're all like characters in a play, and depending how long we are in the acting troupe, we might play each one of them. One day we're Hamlet, the next day Ophelia, another day Iago.  In the actor's troupe, everyone plays everything.

In the above clip, there's a brief hello from our pals from "Big Love" Harry Dean Stanton and Bill Paxton - and then a surprise visit from Stephen Hawking who tells us there is a "formula" for love. Finally, a wrap up with a few answers from the Alpha and the Omega.

Another mind bending episode into the flipside with the amazing Jennifer Shaffer helping us access a "flipside classroom."




Sometimes, post session, I hear something or get something that relates directly to the session. This morning, I received an email from the fellow I mentioned in this session, who is suffering from PTSD.  

He told me he was going to go to do a Ketamine session with the supervision of a doctor, and in light of Jennifer's experience (which she reports in detail during the session), I wanted to share this fellow's email this morning.

"Hi Rich!

Hope everyone is healthy and happy in Martini Land!
I noticed ketamine in the headline of your webpage post.  I'll have to watch it again because I missed that part...probably day dreaming.

Just wanted to let you know I did the ketamine therapy sun, mon and tues. (for PTSD).

It's going to save my life.  

I have not felt this positive, anxiety free and happy for as long as I can remember....  This is their website:


He's developed a treatment he says has been over 85% effective.  I can't say enough good things about him and the treatment.  I've never done LSD or anything like that...so it was a cool experience for me.  

I was in another world.  Saw shapes, colors, textures...then places and people.  I swear I saw Jesus on the second day.  He said that Jesus stops by on the regular for peoples treatments.

(The doctor) asked me what he looked like.  

I could only remember bits and pieces but having just woken from the treatment, I said he looks more like Colin Kaepernick than "Catholic white Jesus".  He laughed and said people often see him the way they need to see him but he wasn't surprised at my description.  But damn it...I forgot to look at his eyes...I know they weren't blue though.  They were dark.

The Doctor also mentioned that after this treatment I'm likely to have easier access to things like spirit guides and may notice more synchronicities.  He doesn't mention anything like that before the treatment...I'm guess so as not to influence my experience.  But once we discussed my experience...I can tell he is a believer in those experiences.

Now I go back for a treatment at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months.  Earlier if symptoms start returning.  After that he's had people go as long as 4 years before they need to come back for a treatment.  Though he said I am welcome to make an appt anytime I want to come back.

It's cool stuff man!  My Wife and I also discussed that it's no coincidence that we were led to this area and he happens to be nearby.  He gets patients flying in from all over the world.

What a ride!  Thanks for all your help in understanding this stuff!

*****


My reply:

"Fantastic.  Actually you are mentioned in the above episode. Not by name, but Jennifer begins describing her doctor/ shaman ketamine therapy and after she talks about it I mentioned your therapy. (You're the only one I know doing it for PTSD.) 

So this is a confirmation of the research.. proof if you will. 

Jesus shows up as well at the end (of the above session). He appears to people not because they're Christian but because he can. 

He appears slightly different to each person.. sometimes his eye color changes mid conversation.  The fun part is.. how do we know it is him? (He's not wearing a nametag!) 

Yet people report seeing him often. (See "Hacking the Afterlife" and "Architecture of the Afterlife" for numerous accounts where he shows up with people not under hypnosis, just accessing the flipside by a series of questions.) So very cool to hear and thanks for sharing." 

*****


His reply: 

"And that's what the Doctor said also... people sometimes see him the way they need to see him.  Incredible!"

*****

At the end of this session above, out of the blue I asked Jennifer if the Alpha and Omega (Jesus) could weigh in on the conversation. It popped into my head. 

For those familiar with my work, familiar with my writing, they know I'm not card carrying Christian, I'm not selling any kind of ideology - they know that when given the chance, I ask Jesus to weigh in on any number of things, some of the most controversial he's said (repeatedly via different people) are that he "survived the crucifixion" that he was "married to Mary Magdalene" that he had "children" that he "returned to Kashmir after the crucifixion to continue his legacy. 

That he's had "other lifetimes" but each one is reportedly an example of "unconditional love."  (See "Hacking the Afterlife" for specifics.) But again - I'm not answering the questions, he is, either through someone not under hypnosis ("Architecture of the Afterlife") or via a medium who spontaneously says "Jesus is also here."  When he appears, I take the opportunity to ask him questions that reflect the research.  His answers are sometimes funny, sometimes serious, but always reflect an idea of "unconditional love."

I don't want to upset anyone's belief system - if this seems problematic, I would offer to the scientists that if he's appearing based on one's perception (and sometimes that's over many lifetimes, not just this one) then it is something that is being translated by the mind -"the energy" of that frequency and coming to realize that the "avatar known as Jesus" shares that frequency with many avatars. It's often repeated - that he shares the same "frequency" as many "avatars." (Which is not commonly referred to by any religious texts.)

For those that have a mental block at the mention of his name (lest we forget, he wasn't a Christian per se; that happens after he departs) for religious or secular reasons - I am just reporting. I turn on the camera, I turn it off. Sometimes I ask questions. Sometimes a hypnotherapist asks the questions. 

It's not me seeing him, saying he's "appeared" - in all the cases, I ask questions about his appearance (often brown eyes with flecks of gold, but not always), I ask about what he looks like now - what clothes he's appearing in (and if it's too disruptive to see him in regal attire (as "he's always been painted") I ask him to switch into something more conducive to conversation.  (More than once people have reported seeing him suddenly in a tee shirt and jeans, sandals or no shoes.)

So - I'm repeating an email from a fellow who reached out to me online, whom I've yet to meet, but who has focused on healing his mind, and finally got to a place where he could do so with the help of Ketamine. It's not the Ketamine doing the transformation - but the Ketamine appears to "remove" or "alter" the filters we all have in place that prevent us from accessing this information.

People report (and I've filmed them reporting) that a near death event, out of body experience, LSD, deep hypnosis or meditation can have the same effect - but the resulting information that they share (often contrary to their belief system whether they were skeptics or believers) is something that I can report. What they say on camera is consistent and reproducible.

And here, someone is reporting that with the help of a medical professional, a hallucinogen, he was able to access the flipside, to rid himself of the life threatening post traumatic stress of his earlier life, observe things about himself that his "conscious mind within his body" could not do so - and that he got a chance to see an avatar while doing so.

Pretty cool if you ask me...

BUT WAIT!!!! THERE'S MORE!!!!

This just in, and I have to share it for anyone who needs to read it: (soldiers, skeptics, those suffering from PTSD and others.) This is his first account experience that he wrote up after his Ketamine therapy for PTSD:)

"The first thing I noticed, was the room began to shift. In a barely perceptible way. Textures became more prominent. The walls began to look softer. I started licking my lips to see if they were still there...they were. Then...they were gone. I wasn’t my body an longer. I was the walls, the chair, the light, the air….everything was me and I was everything. There was no perceptible difference between “myself” and the air or the colors or the sound. Sound was color and color was sounds. And I was all of it.

I don’t know if I couldn’t talk...but I didn’t want to nor did I have to. Whatever I thought was immediately thought by everything else. The ceiling of the room rose until I could not see it or perceive it any longer. I could no longer feel myself sitting in the chair. I was flying slowly through a maze of colors and textures. Feeling nothing but the most unconditional love for everything. There was no fear, only love.

(Note: This is also what Jennifer reports in her session... unconditional love, connected to everyone and everything.)

At first, having no reference to compare it to, I began to worry that I would not be able to control anything or get back. Then it didn’t matter. I controlled everything and nothing at the same time. 

At the time I thought I may not be able to get back, faces and people appeared. My Boston Terrier appeared. She jumped through my “mind” in the air as if weightless. We were one...and all concerns melted away. 

I saw faces of people I did not know as well as my Aunt. Jesus also floated into vision with the most all encompassing smile. He did not look like “Catholic, blue eyed Jesus”. He looked young, healthy and had olive color skin and dark eyes. 

I felt nothing but love...he did not have to tell me who he was...it was understood immediately. He looked at me as if to say “finally, you’re home”. And I was home. Every major detail of life was gone...making me realize that none of it truly exists. The only thing that exists is love.

The feeling of love has stayed with me. It’s been 3 days since the last treatment and I can still see his face and feel the all encompassing feeling of joy that we brought each other

I saw people I don’t remember but we sat around my Aunt’s yellow topped table. I remember seeing the chairs I sat in as a child...the backrests grey with a large button in the middle. One yellow, one red, one green and one blue. The seats, though people were seated, were still visible. The same color as the button on the backrest. Then it melted away into everything else and all was one again.

I found myself in the woods that I know. It was pitch black with only stars visible as I stood in the middle of a two track road with trees hanging over the the edges. More people were there with me. There was no light, though I could see every single detail of every tree, every leaf. The air was thick like water with no wetness. 

And I was all of it...part of everything. The trees knew who I was and I knew who the trees were. There was no distinction of being separate.

As the ketamine began to wear off and the orange salt lamp on the table in front of me began to come back into sight...the only thing I said was “booooo”. My Dr. laughed and asked me gently “Well? What or who did you see?” 

I mentioned Jesus and my Aunt with a bit of embarrassment... hoping he wouldn’t think I was crazy. He said “You would be surprised to know how often he stops by during these treatments”. 

It was hard to come back. Though after coming back, the world has a softer feel to it. The harshness of the world that was there before has been replaced with a softness that I can’t quite explain. It’s now easier for me to feel connected.

The anxiety that had been running my life...keeping me in the house and from experiencing the world is gone. I can’t even remember what it felt like to have it. The fear I felt at having to leave this house has evaporated into thin air... I no longer have any use for it….there is no fear when you are everyone and everything.

The depression and suicidal ideation that permeated my every day life...I lost it. I couldn’t find it right now if I wanted to. Somehow, this treatment puts you in a place of understanding. Understanding that you are everything and everyone. None of us are separate...we never were."

*****

(Note: In the cases of people who have had an "epiphany" or "apotheosis" they often report this feeling of being connected to everyone and everything, of being "one with everything" - which Jennifer tries to explain but was reluctant to say.  But as noted in the session, being "one with everything" appears to be our natural state of being - and that it's when we come here, for whatever reason, we experience that "separation.")

The author of this just sent this to me, and I had to add it.  For those that cannot hear they won't - but for those who can, they will.  

I'm not advocating the use of Ketamine except under medical supervision. But it appears to be a way to "remove the filters" or alter them so that we can access the flipside. (For an in depth medical discussion of "filters on the brain" I recommend Dr. Bruce Greyson's YouTube talk "Is consciousness produced by the brain?" where he cites the medical evidence that it is not only.)

By removing or altering the filters, we can gain insight into the human condition.

2 comments:

Marilyn Jensen said...

Wow, that was a great read and insight of enlightened consciousness we could all enjoy. Joy being what we need these days.

Rich Martini said...

Thanks!

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!