Tuesday

Backstage Pass to the Flipside 3 available on Audible NOW

Ladies and gentlemen... for your listening pleasure. I give you (well, I can't give it to you, you gotta use Audible) "BACKSTAGE PASS TO THE FLIPSIDE 3: TALKING TO THE AFTERLIFE WITH JENNIFER SHAFFER BOOK THREE." It's the culmination of at least two years of dragging Jennifer Shaffer out of her office into Fishbar in Manhattan Beach to film her "connecting" to people on the flipside.



CLICK HERE FOR A LINK:

In book one and two, we demonstrate how it's possible to connect to friends on the flipside, ask them questions that can be foreniscally verified (Harry Dean Stanton, Bill Paxton and others). In this book I just asked for whomever was in the news, in the zeitgeist, who showed up in my apt (not kidding, I'd hear a voice, recognize it and say "what do you want from me?" and I heard "I understand you're the person who can get a message to my family" -- and I would say "I'm not the person, but I know someone who can help. Get in line, get a pass from Luana Anders, and we'll chat with you this thursday."

Then - I KID YOU NOT - I would show up at Fishbar and she would look at me and say "So and so is here." Jaw dropped. "That's who stopped by to ask me to chat." And off we would go. This isn't for everybody - but it is for everybody. Did you know that your loved ones still exist and can chat with you?

Books one and two we offered a workbook on how to do that "without hypnosis, or without a medium" - but this book is just flat out interviews... one after the other, not judging who would show up, later looking up the details to see how accurate they might be.

For those who want to get a glimpse of the "technique" (or lack of it) we have a podcast up at "HackingTheAfterlife.com" or the videos are on "MartiniZone.com" - a lot of folks have asked me about the audible version - "Architecture of the Afterlife" should be out in a couple of weeks as well, but this book beat it to the gate.

I read these interviews aloud and try to do justice to the depth and emotion of what it is they're saying. Sometimes I succeed, more often I fail. But it's words and thoughts and feelings from the flipside. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!