Wednesday

A compliment from a reader of "Flipside"


When I first had a woman come up to me at a Flipside book talk and say "I wanted to look you in the eye and thank you for saving my life" I thought "Wow, I will never get a review like that from any film I might write or direct." 

As I said to her, "This research is not about me - I'm just a guy who turns on a camera. It's about those who've let me share their interviews, experiences." 

This email came to me yesterday. Sharing this with permission:



"Mr. Martini—

I just finished reading "Flip Side", and I just had to reach out and say "THANK YOU" for sharing all the information that I found therein (especially chapter 18 “Over the Rainbow”). Your work is indeed significant and important to mankind.

To say the least, it has touched my life, and given me the understanding and perspective I've needed to make the most of my remaining life--and that's a fact.

More specifically, our son died in 2016. I was devastated, as was my wife and 3 daughters--always a very close, tight family. The stress from our son's (passing) led my wife into an A-Fib heart condition, followed by repeated ablations. 

In addition to wrestling with my own unanswerable questions, I've had to do all I could to help her cope with A-Fib and to console the inevitable sense of guilt that every mother seems to have in such situations, Although we're not extremely religious, we do have a faith in God and pray nightly for our son's soul. Chapter 15 (“Out of the Blue”) of "Flip Side" spoke to me directly in this context, and made the answers seem incredibly clear.

I have now shared the book with my wife and told her to read it and discuss it with me. When that moment comes, I now know exactly what we will discuss, as we both share the understanding and inner peace, which your book has provided. Thank you, sir, thank you.

I've had a 30-year interest in Plasma Physics, which led me to Quora, where I stumbled onto some of your responses and learned more about you. Hence my understanding of how high-energy photons can convert into matter and anti-matter (serving as the catalyst for the "Big Bang", IMO), enabled me to readily comprehend the concept of our souls as special packets of energy interacting with both our physical bodies and the ultimate source of all light/energy in heaven/"Home". 

Makes good sense to me.

Except for our son’s death and its consequences, my wife and I have enjoyed good physical and mental health and a very happy and fulfilling life and family, and have never consulted any psychologist, psychiatrist, hypnotist, etc. 

Like most people, we've just had a lot of questions which neither the Bible nor anyone else could really answer. You have now filled that void and have my sincerest thanks for doing so.

If your travels ever bring you to our city, I would love to thank you in person. In the meantime, thanks again for all that you have learned and shared through your books--and keep on keepin’ on! 

Best regards always."




The documentary at Amazon Prime

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!