Friday

Hacking the Afterlife with Jennifer Shaffer and Luana Anders. Dream Construction 100th podcast!


It's our 100th episode!  Whee! Mind you, Jennifer and I started doing this together seven years ago.  So it's our ... you do the math ... episode after doing this weekly for seven years. The other sessions are excerpted in the books BACKSTAGE PASS TO THE FLIPSIDE 1, 2 and 3 - or TUNING INTO THE AFTERLIFE.  https://www.audible.com/pd/Tuning-into-the-Afterlife-Audiobook/B09MG8Q5BH  As we often do - since doing this for so long - I let the moderator of our class on the flipside direct our conversation.  My pal Luana Anders passed in 1996, and since then has been visiting me (and members of my family) since then.  Clearly hasn't gone anywhere. Brings us new information.  She was a devout Buddhist, so in the general concept of the Boddhisattva vow - that we will return until everyone is "liberated" I'd say she's doing a heck of a job helping us with that. But Luana is our "guide" on the flipside, who is in charge of the VIP list of who gets into our class to speak with us.  So when I asked "Who is on Luana's list?" I'm leaving it up to her to let us know what she wants to speak about. In this case - it was about how to construct a dream, or the process of constructing a dream. In my case - I had this dream a few nights ago where I was "creating an object" on the flipside using intent and imagination alone. Generally a couple of nights prior to our podcast I may have a dream that involves the flipside. I don't remember all of them, but sometimes I remember a key. In one instance it was the word "telegraph key" to point out that we are like telegraph keys here - and people on the flipside can "send signals" that we need to translate into concepts, words, etc. Anyways - I'm just giving some context to another mind bending podcast. HAPPY 100TH EPISODE!  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rich, may I have your email address. Couldn't find it on the net

Rich Martini said...

you can reach me on quora via hacking the afterlife forum, or at martiniprods at gmail.

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!