Saturday

Donation links for ongoing afterlife research

Recently Quora asked me to put my "Hacking the Afterlife" forum behind a paywall so that I could collect funds for each post. I know that's a valuable idea, and it's great that people can do that.


But in the forum, we tend to have people suffering from loss or grief - or want to share some experience they had. If I can answer their questions based on the research I will.

https://hackingtheafterlife.quora.com/

However, some suggested I should have a paywall, or some way for people to interact and donate.

A clip from our podcast "Hacking the Afterlife" (.com)

I've created a Medium account.

A Substack account.

On Substack I'll figure out how to allow folks to donate as well as ask questions that I'll answer personally.



Generally most everything is free. MartiniZone.com has over 70 podcasts and dozens of videos or films and excerpts from films.

Amazon has copies of the documentary "Flipside" and "Hacking the Afterlife" - and Gaia has "Talking to Bill Paxton on the Flipside."



But some folks don't want to purchase a book (all available worldwide online at your favorite ebook spot) or pay for the films (Gaia has a sign up option, Amazon is per viewing).  Or people have seen the films, read the books and still want more.

So I made this post to share some links.

I'm not suggesting anyone need to do that. But if they feel the desire to do so, I thought I'd provide some links.



Here's the link for Stripe:  It's a ten dollar suggestion... but up to anyone who wants to donate!

https://buy.stripe.com/9AQdSJbNobGKdig5kk

Here's the link for paypal. One can go use the Donate button:

Here's a link to Crowdfunding Afterlife Research via GoFundMe:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tuj46-the-afterlife-expert/donate

So if anyone feels the need to donate - it's most appreciate.

THANK YOU.

It will help cover the costs of research, interviews, podcasts, the whole shebang.  Appreciate the nod. And enjoy this side of the veil!

Rich






No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!