Saturday

Hacking the Afterlife with Jennifer, Luana, Fred and some onion soup

 

Having been away from Jennifer for a couple of weeks, I just let the conversation go where it was supposed to go.  I had been doing some research into my own family history, found a family secret and asked Jennifer's help in getting to the bottom of it.  No one will understand or be convinced of anything - but I know what she's talking about. Then we have a screenplay Luana wrote that her friend Fred Roos is trying to produce, and Jennifer nails every step of where it is.  Some discussion of process - how it is she translates what she sees or hears, and I ask a question about a conversation I had on quora about someone who heard the word "onion soup" and asked this fellow to ask me a question about it.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!