Friday

Hacking the Afterlife with Jennifer Shaffer, David Bohm, David Bowie and Chadwick Boseman





The latest podcast. A number of people asked me about this, or about doing this. I always ask Luana if the "person I'm thinking of wants to be interviewed." 

Sometimes they say "No," or Luana says "They're not ready yet."  

In this case, while Jennifer had heard of his passing - she had not seen his iconic roles.  I'm fortunate to say that I have, and it gave me the unusual opportunity to ask him questions without Jennifer being aware of what or how he might answer based on her knowledge of his work.  

Some folks may be offended by this kind of exploration - we do it because it demonstrates that anyone can do so, that our nearest and dearest are not gone. One doesn't need a medium per se (it helps) but one can focus on the signs, incidents, reports from others that we all here. 

David Bohm, the great scientist weighs in on something, the late great David Bowie is asked some questions, and I saved my research for someone I greatly admire - but left it up to him whether he wanted to answer any of our questions.  

I asked for specific messages to folks that I know or have met in my career that he knows - and he responds accordingly. Not gone. Just not here.


PS. As I was falling asleep last night, I heard a voice say "Thank you." I thought - "who would be thanking me?" The response I got was "For putting this out there."  I replied, "Oh you mean the five people having pizza watching it who will appreciate it?" I heard a laugh, then  "More than you know."  

I'm not a medium - but sometimes, I'll let my imagination run free.  What I tell people is "if you hear something from a loved one, or even a stranger, instead of parsing it, just allow that it was "heard in a dream."  

And in terms of what Jennifer and I are doing - it's a bit like the two of us are sharing a dream. She's telling me what she's seeing in a dreamlike state (without hypnosis) and I'm allowing my imagination to run free for questions to ask.  

Obviously it relates to the idea of "what is waking reality? Are we living in a form of a dream?"  

Perhaps we are. It's fun to imagine it being so. 

My two cents.

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!