Sunday

Happy Birthday Prince - some excerpts of interviews



Prince




Jennifer Shaffer

In honor of Prince's birthday, I offer some excerpts from "Backstage Pass to the Flipside; Talking to the Afterlife with Jennifer Shaffer" book one and two.


Part Two


Part One










Jennifer Shaffer (a medium who works with law enforcement agencies nationwide to help with missing person cases) and I met over five years ago. I filmed a three hour interview with her where she proved beyond any shadow of doubt that I might have had, that she can connect to folks on the flipside.  That began a friendship that has allowed us to work together for weekly for the past five years, chatting directly with folks on the flipside.  (Some are old friends, some are people that come forward because they are friends of friends.)

One of the first people to appear (that neither of us personally knew although I'd met him backstage after reviewing a show for Variety when I was a music critic) was Prince.  

He has consistently shown up in our conversations - over the years - not by asking him to appear or by request - but because he appears to be someone who wants to continue to share his message of unity, love, and the journey of life. He's often the person people cite as the "one who greeted them on the other side." (Often musicians and other artists.) 

His replies are often enigmatic but always consistent about how music works, how love works, and how life goes on. On behalf of his birthday, I'm sharing these few excerpts from the books linked below.

My questions are in italics, Jennifer's replies are in bold.

Prince appears in Jennifer's mind's eye.  He says he wants to say something to us as I'm talking to someone else.  I'm referring to my next appearance on "Beyond Belief" with George Noory on Gaia.


Rich: Well, hello Mr. Prince Rogers Nelson. Does Prince have anything he wants to say (in an upcoming appearance) on the “Beyond Belief” show?

Jennifer: He says, “Tell him it’s a “sound note...” Then he showed me the matrix… He’s saying “Tell him, “It’s a sound note.”

(Note: Funny word play.  A musician commenting about a note being “sound.”)

Rich: What’s that mean?

(Jennifer aside) I don’t know. Hang on. He says, “It’s not how you look, (I think he’s referring to me worrying how I “looked on the show” which I did not express to Jennifer but was on my mind) it’s not what you say, (it’s not the content of what I’m saying on the show) it’s how you vibrate in your awareness. Awareness of one another.”

(After a pause) “In your awareness of the accumulation.” He’s showing me "That in your awareness, it’s a (musical?) note... – so if your frequency is clear, that’s how you attract someone."

"Because when you are in the consciousness of the higher level, where there is no hierarchy… and if you’re bouncing (broadcasting) on a certain level, then that gets through with more potency."

He says, “When you’re bouncing on a lower level, its fragmented. If it’s fragmented, you’re not able to connect, which logically, you can’t connect.” 

He’s showing me “You don’t connect well when you’re out of mode of vibration -- but when you’re not afraid of vibration, you’re able to then send it out and then receive that higher vibration…”

A bit like we were saying earlier, when you strike a chord, all the guitars in a room start to vibrate at that same tone? Like that? You hit a note and all the guitars resonate on that same string?

He says, “Yes.”

So, the idea being not a higher or lower frequency, but stronger?

He says, “But not all the same – high frequencies can sound low.”  He showed me the song “Every rose has its thorns.” 

Higher -- meaning the place they’re coming from?

Right. He says, “You can… but if you have a higher (stronger) frequency, you’ll still connect with the people that will come. It’s a matrix.”

My question for you Prince, since we last spoke in this same restaurant two months ago; what does that feel like to you in terms of time, comparatively?

“A millisecond – even less than that…” He just told me, “It’s continuous.” So like he was here and it’s a continuous dialog. It’s a continuous “Dialogue with God.” He just showed me a goddess, but he’s kidding around with that.  

Image result for happy birthday from prince | Happy birthday ...

ANOTHER SESSION

Rich: We were chatting and you mentioned that Prince appeared. I just turned the camera on; so our question for Prince is “What do you regret?”

Jennifer: Do you want me to explain what I see first?

Sure.

I’m hearing Robin (Williams) shouting “Ooh! Pick me, pick me!” He and Prince both want to talk.

Boys! Settle.

Prince says, “He regrets not caring as much about the other side (the afterlife). He’s regretting not caring (as much) for that other side.”

What does he mean by that?

“He regrets paying more attention of how he was feeling while being here (on the planet), and not connected to the afterlife. He says, “If he had, he wouldn’t have tried to escape being on the planet.”

He wishes he spent more time connect to people on the other side?

“No.” He says “He wishes he would have cared for the other side, he would have tried more to understand what it’s like for the transition...(Jennifer pauses. An aside) Wait... No. He’s correcting me.

He’s showing me what it’s like to go from here to there. He says, “He wishes he’d have known the fluidity of it -- how “we-are-all-one” it is, on both sides.” He says “He kept it so separate.” He says, “He wished he would have thought heaven was here on the planet, versus escaping it via drugs. (Painkillers) He regrets not being more in his body. He says, "He wishes he was more in his body (when here).”

First thing he said was a joke. (In response to “what do you miss?”) He said “I miss being in my head.” He’s showing me how exhausting that was.

You miss that adventure of being on the planet?

He says, “(He misses) The music. Because the music over there...” He says, “The music here (on the flipside) is infinite... But it’s different.” (Jennifer aside) I have a question for him – I asked “if he’s working over there on creating who he’ll be in his next life.” I asked “Do you make your life up there so you can get it down here?”

Is he working on his next life or is he just taking it easy for awhile?

He said, “Both.” From what he’s giving me... it’s that up there you create the life that you want here. He’s saying “You actually create it, then try to be it.”

But still, you have to pick your parents, the right genetics, the sociological background; you can pick the theater, the character, but you still gotta satisfy the role – you still gotta play Shakespeare while you’re having a cappuccino.  Prince, I was wondering why you showed up in our conversation, and I realize we do have a mutual friend. (A journalist)

“Yes, we do.” Luana just appeared. (Jennifer aside) I know that’s not who you’re referring to. But he says “He likes hanging out with Luana. He says “He’s learning from her.” (How to communicate)

I’m referring to our friend was at his house many times in Minnesota to interview him – just wondered if she was our connection or the reason he showed up.

He said “Yes, but not in the way that you think.”

My question for the day; “What do you guys regret or miss?” Anything what would you like to impart to people?

“Tell everyone to reach higher.”

How do you do that?

(Jennifer aside): I’m asking. Prince showed me the heart. He says, “You have to open your heart to reach higher.” So, like, when you’re upset, your heart is closed up. He says “It’s ... it’s like having your ankles locked.” And then Prince showed me that... his ankles being shackled.

Prince did have bad ankles.

(Note: In our first interview with him (reprinted in “Hacking the Afterlife”) he was asked, “How’d you die? He replied, “Dancing killed me.”  When asked to explain, he gave Jennifer an image of jumping off a piano (something he often did) in his high heeled shoes – which eventually injured his ankles and hip, which led to him taking pain medication which led to his death.  However, he added that “if you don’t jump you’ll never get anywhere in life.”)

(Jennifer aside) He showed me jumping off a piano. He said, “You can’t jump when you’re shackled.”  He says, “Open your heart;” he shows me literally getting higher. Being pulled up.  He says, “The three keys - are love... kindness... and accountability.”

Prince, anything else you want to add?

(Jennifer aside) He comes so close to me with his smile. I asked him, “Are you real?” And he replied, “No. I’m eternal.” 

 Prince's Birthday Tweet - The Violet Reality

ANOTHER SESSION ASKING WHAT "PEOPLE MISS ABOUT BEING ON THE PLANET."

Rich: What do you miss Prince?

Jennifer. He showed me the female body. He’s trying to joke around. He says, “He misses being famous...” then laughs.

So on the flipside you’re not famous, just another soul?

He says, “Yes.”

But people who run into you are aware of your talent?

He says, “Yes, all the lights that you see; you see them all together, you hang out with people who have the same frequency.”

That’s why you hang out with musicians for example?

He says, “That’s why there are so many in this class... and actors.”

All part of the same healing light of the universe radiating at a similar frequency?

Jennifer aside “I asked him what color he was radiating - purple?”

We asked him that before; that day he said red. What does he look like now?

I’m seeing orange. I didn’t know we asked him, I was just kidding with him.  He says, “It’s like the more you know, the higher the frequency is.”
By the way Rich, they’re telling me you are famous over there. (For doing this work).

That’s funny. But let me ask Prince; when you are called upon by Luana to come forward – as we’ve heard “the light goes on that the class is happening,” and people just show up...  do you look forward to this kind of interaction, or what’s your feeling about being in this communication class?

He says, “It’s a lot of fun, because we (Jennifer and I) don’t discount what they say.”  Jennifer aside to me; you taught me that, “Don’t judge it, don’t discount any of it.” 

*****

Excerpts from BACKSTAGE PASS TO THE FLIPSIDE: TALKING TO THE AFTERLIFE PART ONE, AND PART TWO. Homina Publishing. All Rights Reserved.

Waiting for the next guest at MartiniZone.com

Happy Birthday Prince.

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!