Tuesday

Don Rickles Proves He Still Exists Live on Coast to Coast Radio

Another amazing interview with George Noory. 




For those with a score card - last time I was on the show I asked him if he had anyone to speak with on the flipside, who would that be? 

And he said "Don Rickles." 


So Jennifer Shaffer and I interviewed Don after the show (That interview is on Page 435 of "Backstage Pass to the Flipside 3")  

I asked Don Rickles (via Jennifer) if George had ever met him. He said "Yes, through a mutual friend, in Vegas." I asked him if he had any message for George Noory, he said "Tell him there's no room up here."  

Live on the air, I asked George if he "ever met Don Rickles." 

Jennifer and George at the Great Greek Restaurant

He said "Yes, I went to see Robert Davi who opened for him, and I met him briefly backstage, in Vegas."  

I pointed out - I had no way of knowing that - we had never discussed it - he had not told me that,  nor could have Jennifer. 

Just another small minor "proof" that life goes on - live on the air.  

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/martini-richard-59327/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the possibility of using Jennifer for historic research? I need information from a dead song writer who had her own record label.

Sincerely...Mathewdh@epicpix.net

Rich Martini said...

Well, I would suggest that one go a little further. Find three mediums and have them all ask the same questions. See what the data shows - if the answers are all over the map, perhaps the person doesn't want to answer the questions. I've been working with Jennifer for so long, I just ask whatever comes to mind. In "Talking to Bill Paxton" I have three mediums ask the same questions to my old pal. In "Hacking the Afterlife" I had three other mediums weigh in on my research with Amelia Earhart... and she revealed something I didn't know, and later found out to be accurate (that the GI's who dug her up on Saipan only found an arm.) So - I encourage any serious historian to give it a shot. Even if the answer is coming from the subconscious - what does it matter? If it turns out to be correct then it's worth exploring. Like I say - follow up. When people find a random object that turns out to be invaluable, I know where the source of that tap on the shoulder came from.

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!