Monday

A Trip down Memory Lane with a renowned Medium

Had an unusual experience the other day.


My soul group. Grant and Lee circa 1971

It was with a medium, someone who speaks to those no longer on the planet around the world.  Someone whose work is admired world wide for its acuity and accuracy. 

We had an hour long discussion about the Flipside.

I asked him to recount his first memories of having the ability to experience talking to spirit - or people on the flipside.  He said when he was a little boy, he saw another little boy in his room.  He said the boy looked like a "chimney sweep" - someone out of a Dickens novel ("Oliver Twist" was published in 1837).

He said the boy was in the shadows, and he saw him in his room when he was 8 years old.

I asked him if he knew who the boy was. He said he did not.  

He said that he considered him like an "imaginary friend."  It was years later that he told others about his ability to see, hear or sense people on the Flipside, and he never saw the little boy again.


Medium Jennifer Shaffer and hypnotherapist Scott De Tamble

I asked him if he wanted to.

He kind of looked at me, blinked, and I said "It's kind of thing that I do."

What does that mean?

Well, I've found that in interviewing someone like a medium - someone who has a direct connection to people no longer on the planet - I call them "dixie cups" - remember the paper cups attached to a string that we used to speak to our friends with? Some worked better than others - some you could hear the connection really well.  

(I remember when I went to school in Rome, we had the speaking dixie cups from one balcony to the one below. And I can remember speaking to someone 30 yards away on another balcony as if he was in my ear.  But I digress.)



Recently I spoke to a medium in Colorado.  I asked her the same question. She said "when I was a child I saw a gremlin in my room and it scared the heck out of me. But I realized I could see things or people that weren't there."  

And I said to her "Would you like to talk to him?"

At first she seemed reluctant - perhaps frightened to do so.  I said "What does he look like in your memory?" She said "He's scary, looks like a gargoyle and has red eyes."  I said "Take a photograph in your mind. Now move closer to him. What's scary about him?"  She said "Well, he has red eyes."  I said "What's scary about the color red? You mean he has different colored eyes. Is there anything about him that is malevolent?"  She said "Not really."

I said "Well let's ask him directly. Can I ask him directly and he can reply through you?" She nodded "okay."  I said "So who are you Mr. Gremlin and what are you going scaring the heck out of this little girl?"  She replied - in his voice and demeanor - that he was from "a lower realm" and that he occasionally came to "this realm."

I said "By lower, do you mean that as a negative? That the realm you're from is negative, or malevolent?"  He said "No. I mean denser."  I said "Okay, can you show our friend here what it's like on the realm you normally inhabit - what do people look like over there? Do you have friends and family?"  
Can you hear me now?

"Yes" he said. "But not like here."  I said "Okay, thanks for that, but can you show her what your reason for appearing in her room was? How was that associated with this person?"  He said "I was just visiting.  I sometimes like to visit this realm, things are different here, no I wasn't trying to scare her. But sometimes that happens."

I thanked him for the opportunity to interview him and we moved on into other areas, taking her to communicate with her primary guide, who took her in to visit with her council.
Heather Wade
Midnight in the Desert Radio

I noted in these pages recently my interview with Heather Wade on "Midnight in the Desert" where using her near death experience as a gateway, we went back to visit with her guide, and asked her guide to visit with her council, and to examine who these councilors are, and what role they have in her spiritual progression.  

We did this live on air, so anyone who wants to hear the technique can listen for themselves to the broadcast - but we got to visit with people Heather says she's never seen or met before consciously, but felt like she'd known them forever.



I point out these two cases, as to what my process is in asking these questions.  If it's true that we don't die, if it's true we have spirit guides, if it's true we have councils and soul groups and everything else that might decade of research has shown consistently (referencing the 40 sessions I've filmed, the dozens of interviews, and the thousands of cases cited by Michael Newton, Dr. Wambach and others) - then what's the harm in conducting an interview as if I know where we're going, even if the interviewee does not?

I completely agree that I'm asking leading questions.  

But to complain about leading questions is like being in a swimming pool and hoping to float to the edge.  It's okay to kick your feet, or paddle, or swim - if every time you do so you reach the side of the pool - or you get the same results - I'd argue that it's a waste of time to float in the middle of the pool waiting for results, when it's much easier to help people to swim to the edge.  Not the best metaphor, but you get the idea.
Memory is a funny thing.

So I asked my friend the medium about this waif that appeared in his room when he was 8. 

I said "Who is he?" He said "I don't know."  I said "Can you see him now?" He said "yes."  I said "Okay, walk over to him and tell me what he looks like." He described a young boy, also about 8, who was dirty and wearing the clothing of the 19th century.  I said "What color are his eyes?"  He said "I can't see them."  I said, "Take his hands in your minds eye, and pull him into the light."  He said "They're blue." I said "Describe him." He said "He looks like me, but younger."

I said "ask this fellow his name."  He said "I'm hearing Will.  William Collins." 

 I said "So Will, have you ever had a lifetime with our friend here?" He said "yes." I said "Can you show him that lifetime now?"  And my friend said "I see a poor house in London. About 1861. It's on Cooper Street."

  I asked him to tell me about the place - if there was any happier time, and he said that there wasn't. It was all misery. But that he and Will lived there, were brothers in 1861. His name was Tom.

I asked to go to Will's last day on the planet. He described a boy lying dead on the floor from consumption.  It wasn't much later.  I asked him to follow Will through the death process - and he said "I see a light, but I can't seem to get there. I'm stuck here."  I said "that's okay, let's revisit this later."  I asked him to go back to Tom, his own lifetime, and follow him to a place where he did something outside the poor house on Cooper street.

Note: This is historically accurate. Here's a portrait of a poor house on Cooper Street from that same year: 1861. Here's a link to a reference from a book in 1870: and here's from John Hollingshead's: "Ragged London in 1861"

"
Not far from this place towards the end of 
our panorama nestling at the back of the 
Waterloo Road, immediately under the shadow of 
the large engineering premises of Messrs. Mauds- 
lay, Sons, and Field, is a reproduction of the 
worst features of a back settlement in Man- 
chester, Bolton, or Birmingham. In no part of 
the overcrowded parish of Lambeth a parish 
that probably contains nearly one hundred and 
seventy thousand people are there any streets 
more badly built, more neglected, or more hope- 
lessly filthy and miserable than Jurston Street, 
Cooper Street, and their adjacent thoroughfares." 


The Census taker from 1861 in a poor house taking names.

I looked up and found a number of Tom and William Collins (and Colins) as well as fellows named Tom Collins who died in wars just prior to 1861.  The type of squalor that the medium described, was not something I was aware of. I am a fan of Dickens and Oliver Twist - but I didn't realize that book was written in 1830's.  He described these children in their ragamuffin clothes, and saw them sweeping, cleaning, and winding up with dirt all over them in squalid conditions.

When I asked him to remember a happier time in that lifetime, he thought about it for a long time and then said there were none. I asked if he ever went anywhere outside the poor house, and he said when he did, he would go off to a public house - a tavern. 

I asked what was the name and he said "It looks like the "Nell Gwynne" pub. (The Nell Gwynne is 7 miles from Cooper Street) He said he was too young to buy a drink, but he went there to help out, to get any kind of food he could.  He said that there were "bareknuckle fights" going on - and that he saw a lot of blood from his perspective. 

He described hiding under the tables to get bits of food and scraps, but from his perspective it was dark and bloody. 

I asked him to go to the last day of that life, and he said that he too, died on the floor not much longer after his brother. He saw his body lying on the same floor of the same poor house where his brother had died.


Note: The Nell Gwynn pub was originally the Bull Free House - built in the 18th century, turned into a pub in the early 1800's. Three minutes away from it is the "Lamb and Flag" another pub which was famous for its bareknuckle fights in the 1800's. 


I asked him why he experienced this lifetime. What was the purpose of it? 

He said "Sharing."  I asked "how did you learn about sharing?" He said that he took the food and shared with the others in the poor house. 

A rather difficult lesson in sharing.


People often describe these
places of healing as in a forest setting
I asked if we could go forward after his death and he took us through the light, and into a beautiful field, which I called "a place of healing" and he met with his guide there. 

 I asked him to walk around this place, and he said "stepping into the water is a cleansing feeling" and I asked him to describe the trees - "energetic beings."  (This is a common memory - sometimes its inside, sometimes outside - but it's a place of total contentment.  He said as much, and I asked if it was a place of unconditional love?  He said, "yes."

Then I asked his guide to take him to "his council."  I said "Our friend here may not know what I'm talking about, but you do."  And he was standing in front of a group of 8 people in a circle around him. (Heather Wade had 12 people in her group, the Medium in Colorado had 8 as well.)  I asked him to approach each member of his council, describe them and tell me what quality they represented in his "spiritual evolvement."


You never know who shows up in your soul group.

And like that we went around the council. One had a carving of a bear hanging around his neck - I asked what that represented and he said "courage."  We got all the other 8 qualities of his counselors including "sharing."  

As we did this interview, we were sitting outside in a cafe - there was never a moment when we weren't just "chatting over coffee" about these events. He never closed his eyes, and I never changed or modulated the way I was speaking. But he had full access to what he was seeing while he  kind of stared into the distance.  


My council in Ladakh.

After about an hour or so, he paused and said "It's really hard to maintain focus like this."  (He had also done a number of sessions earlier in the day) I thanked all the council members for giving us the opportunity to interview them, talk to them, I spoke to his guide (a Tibetan) in Tibetan - he said his guide's name and I said "that means "wind" in Tibetan." (Lung)

(Consciously, I said it aloud before I knew what I was saying - I have read books about Tibetan medicine, so I probably know what that word means in my subconscious, but my conscious mind does not.) 

After this session, I had to look the word up, and indeed it does mean "wind" in Tibetan - and refers to the engine of consciousness.  ("Wind Horse" is "Lung Ta" - The word itself is like the horse ("ta") that consciousness rides upon.

Finally, I asked his guide if he could show us his friend Will and if he had ever left the place he was in. He said that he saw Will in his "soul group" - as an adult, a handsome, happy fellow in his 30's.  That was kind of thrilling for me - as we left him behind in this conversation, and I had the presence of mind to ask about what happened to him - and when he saw him our mutual friend smiled.  


Rodin looking like me in a tophat.
I said "Let's ask Will - have you incarnated since then, or are you on the planet now?" And Will said "Yes, I'm in Spain.  He gave his first name - his last name was not accessible - but I asked "Is that because our friend here is going to meet you at some point in the future so that you can reconnect?"  And Will said "Yes. In Spain."

I filmed this encounter, and at some future date, I'll see if my friend the world famous medium wants me to share more details about it.  But for now, I'm sharing it because it's just one more example of how we have access to our previous lifetimes, we have access to our guides, we have access to our council of elders - all of these things are accessible.  

I asked him prior to the session if he had ever "spoken to his council" and he said "no," and when he told me about this young boy who appeared in his room, I asked if he knew who he was, or had seen him since, and he said "no."  But he did know who he was - it just wasn't available to his conscious mind.

It helps if you have a Newton trained hypnotherapist doing this work (a searchable database is at NewtonInstitute.org to find a hypnotherapist trained in this method near you), and my ability to do so is based on the ten years of research and the 40 sessions I've filmed.  Again, if you have access to a Newton Trained therapist, I highly recommend that route - but it serves to prove that we do have access to this information.  It just requires us to focus on it.

All we need to do is listen.





No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!