Tuesday

Flipside book talk "The Rise of the Phoenix"

This is a "Flipside" talk I gave in Phoenix last year. It's in black and white as I was getting a strobe when I wave my hand - which is a lot. It's a bit like sitting around a campfire and hearing me tell ghost stories; past life, between life stories, and my journey to this research. It's improvised, off the top of my head; but every story is true. (As I remember them). Caveat emptor: not for the faint of heart, if you're already convince how reality works - this is not for you. This talk is called "The Rise of the Phoenix"  http://youtu.be/Zi6lbNblYZ4


No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!