How in a dream, my departed friend Luana had appeared to my wife and was asked "How can you be here? You passed away 20 years ago."
To which Luana replied "think of 11:11. We meet at the decimals." Which I took to mean that each 11 represents a hallway, people on the flipside need to adjust or slow their frequency to talk to us; we need to adjust (open or speed up) our frequency to talk to them or "meet."
I had just left a meeting upstairs in the office, and descended to a cafe. Moments after this discussion the waitress at the cafe said "it's 11:11" to me. I said "Why did you say that?" She said "I dont know. Sometimes I feel an urge to comment on things, it comes from a higher place."
Stay open to the odd coincidence as it may not be.
There's a chapter in "Backstage Pass to the Flipside" about 11:11.
- "A Class in Translation" - The genesis of the classroom model for chatting with the flipside
- "Open Yourself Up to the Possibility" - Atheist and actor Harry Dean Stanton proves he's on the flipside.
- "The Concierge of Connectedness" - Part 2 of Harry Dean's interview after his memorial service
- "He's Over Your Shoulder" - Michael Newton makes an appearance during a session
- "Faster, Smarter, More Efficient" - Michael gives noetic science advice on how to communicate with the flipside
- "Harvard to Oxford and Back" - Julian Baird, PhD: Atheist and freethinker Julian Baird reports on his crossing over
- "Backstage Pass" Tom Petty makes an appearance in our class, comes up with the name for the book
- "The Cowboy Buddha" - Actor Rance Howard reports who was there to greet him on the flipside
- "Irony" - Robin Williams continues to give us advice on his journey into the flipside
- "It's Fun. I Can Fly" - Bill Paxton proves that he's aware of where he is on the flipside
- "I Love Him" - Part 2 of "talking to my old friend Billy"
- "Surfing the Ethers" - Prince makes an appearance to give afterlife advice
- "Don't Lose the Attachment" - Prince part 2 on his journey
- "It's My Party" - Famed film director speaks
Backstage Pass to the Flipside Book Two: Talking to the Afterlife with Jennifer Shaffer Book Two explains the process of obtaining these "interviews from people on the Flipside." Jennifer Shaffer is a renowned medium/intuitive who works with law enforcement in the US to help find missing persons. Richard Martini is a best selling author who either knew the people they seek to interview, or their class moderator Luana Anders (on the flipside) helps moderate the discussions. Each chapter is an exploration of what is said, research is done to verify details that are heard, and observations of the process are made. The following are just a sampling of some of the people "accessed" via this process. Backstage Pass to the Flipside: Book Two interviews: ***** 1 – “Ed Taylor, Robert & the Oscar nominated dog.” Interview with Oscar winning screenwriter Robert Towne (alive) and two friends on the flipside. 2 – “It’s Fun Over Here” Interview with Oscar winning director Sydney Pollack on the flipside. 3 – “Love is a higher frequency” Producer Jonathan Krane and Marlon Brando are accessed on the flipside. 4 - “Black holes & the Infinite” Interviews with Stephen Hawking, Garry Shandling and Christopher Hitchens 5 - Jennifer and Luana “Blueprints” Actress/Teacher Luana Anders goes over how to assemble a class on the flipside. 6 - Brothers from Another Planet. Various class members weigh in on reports from the flipside. 7 - Consciousness “Unearthly Answers” More general discussions, including Bill Paxton, Tom Petty and others. 8 - John, George, Jimi “Blue Suede Shoes” Jimi Hendrix, George Harrison and John Lennon comment from the flipside. 9 – “Buddha and Jesus Walk Into a Bar.” Interviews with two people who claim to be avatars. 10 - “Field Trips” An interview with Amelia Earhart and a journey to an akashic library. 11 - “Ghost Stories” Ghost Hunting with Garry Shandling, Gilda Radner and John Belushi. 12 – “Wednesday People” with Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade and Robin Williams. 13 – “Let It Be” Afterword with Anthony Bourdain, Hal Ashby and John Lennon with some parting words.
Sorry to report that our public lunch with Jennifer and me and Tom at the Great Greek has to be postponed. We'll figure out a new date asap!
|SORRY IT'S BEEN POSTPONED! THANKS.|