Sunday

Being On The Right Path


I normally try to avoid reading reviews. 

After my film "Limit Up" opened, I asked Luana Anders (my co-writer) to read me an "edited review" over the phone (From Roger Ebert "thumbs way down") 


She read ""Limit Up"... was directed... by Richard Martini." ...followed by silence. 

(Ha! I think it's still funny, timely, included a chapter on Roger in "Flipside" proving he was more familiar with the afterlife than he imagined) 

Came across this review for "Hacking the Afterlife" today, and well, decided to share:

5.0 out of 5 stars "Life changing read...."

By E. Kepneron July 6, 2017
Format: Audible Audio Edition

"This is my first book by Richard Martini and my first book on past life / between life regression therapy. I love the fact Richard is a film maker and researcher and not a medium or hypnotherapist. There is an honesty, a purity to his writing and to the reading of his book as well. 

I listened to the Audible edition and am grateful he recorded this book for those of us who only have time to listen to books these days. He speaks as a person who has heard the same stories over and over. He isn't trying to sell anyone on any of his ideas. 

In fact, he says multiple times in the book for people to "get their money back, PLEASE" if this book bothers them or doesn't ring true for them. 

As a Christian with more universal beliefs, I have long wondered about souls I've loved who have passed on and seem to help me from the other side, about my purpose for my time and my family's time on the earth, about Christ and our obsession with his birth and death instead of his life, and about how different religions seem to teach so many of the same concepts and carry the same energy. 

Often many of my thoughts on these topics seem to be disconnected and unrelated. This book has helped me integrate these concepts for my own life while providing a reassuring and peaceful vision of what was before and what awaits on the flip side. 

This is a long book full of fascinating verifiable stories. I will likely listen to it again and I know I will gain more insight each time I hear from Richard and his research. Definitely life changing and definitely worth the read, if you are open."



At some point I've realized, I will never ever, not ever - get reviews in my film career with the headline "Life changing film." 

I guess I'm on the right path after all. 

Thanks E. Kepneron for reminding me, wherever you are!


https://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Afterlife-Practical-Advice-Flipside-ebook/product-reviews/B01J63P3R6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewopt_srt?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=1

No comments:

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: googlecb1673e7e5856b7b.html

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE

DONATE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THE FLIPSIDE
PAYPAL DONATE BUTTON - THANK YOU!!!